*FACTS ABOUT OLD SUTANA OR SUTANA NOT IN USE AGAIN*
1. A basic divine identity given to Celestial Church of Christ is the white tunic called Sutana.
2. It is not just any cloth or white material that can be used as Sutana.
3. There are specific patterns and specifications for sewing Sutana in CCC.
4. It is not all tailors that are divinely anointed and consecrated to sow sutana.
5. Tailors who are to sow sutana are divinely commissioned.
If you know,you know.
6. Sutana must undergo the rightful spiritual process of sanctification before it can be worn.
7. After sanctification and consecration, sutana is no more an ordinary cloth or material.
It is a garment of glory,honour and worship.
8. Under no circumstance must an old sutana be burnt.
9. Sutana are not meant to be turned into rags for cleaning,throw into the bin or misuse.
Sutana already contained some spiritual powers and the Spirit of God do not die.
10. Old Sutana can be well reused in various ways.
– We can use them to cover the table for ironing.
– We can reduce the size for our children (very useful for weekly services).
-We can,if not against your interest, give them out to known underprivileged members etc.
– We can give those undergoing spiritual healing in the church premise.
– It can be worn by members during cleaning activities on Saturday or on Sunday.
– We can wear it at home to sleep or casually in the house.
– You can have a bag and keep it there,if there is space in your house.
– There are smaller parishes in the rural or remote areas who may need them for various Evangelism outreaches/purposes.
11. A sanctfied sutana is not just a common,general or ordinary garment or clothe anymore.
“Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck.” 1 Timothy 1:19