WHY DO YOU ATTEND HARVEST PROGRAMS???
Do you go to harvest to eat, wine and dine only? Do you go to harvest for paparazzi and razzmatazz to display make-up, jewelry and latest sutana? Do you go because your friend invited you?
Harvest Celebration is far beyond all these listed reasons.
Harvest Celebration is highly spiritual.
Harvest Celebration is a Means and Source of Diverse Blessings and Rewards from God, only if done in the right way before God.
To enjoy the Best of Harvest Blessings, there are few things to take note of to do.
As a #Parish_Member, ensure that…
1) You must #pay your #harvest_levy and endeavor to fulfil your obligations.
2) You must give your full #support towards the success of the harvest in any capacity you have been appointed to do.
3) You must #partake fully in the harvest service from Jerimoyamah.
4) You must ensure you #buy out of the #harvest_materials.
5) You must ensure you pay your #Tithes in the service and DO #THANKS_OFFERING to God.
6) You must ensure you #pray for your heart desires in the Mercyland, if possible before the service starts.
7) You must ensure you receive #Ore_Ofe (Benediction) at the end of the service from the Shepherd.
8) You must not fight during or after the service.
9) You must be #hospitable to everyone that comes to you for food. God can send an #Angel to you in the form of a beggar.
10) You must not steal meat or food and you must not take alcoholic drinks.
As A #Guest to the Harvest, ensure….
1) You must ensure you partake in the service at any point you arrive in the harvest. Don’t just stay outside, #enter_inside_the_church.
2) If possible, #buy out of the #harvest_materials . Don’t just go to eat food and take pictures.
3) Ensure you #pray for your heart desires at any point you arrive in the harvest.
Olu Ikore a kore ayo, ibukun ati ire fun gbogbo wa.
©Olanrewaju Oluwatoyin Oluwasakin