1. We are always right and we never accept correction. A corrector is seen as an enemy.
2. We love to sing in Church, but do not read our Bibles at home.
3. We are full of lust, sensuality and emotions and we call it love.
4. We want to have wonderful marriages, but by the time we are 25 years we’ve already spent almost ten years in relationships. Sometimes, we may have had more boy lovers and girl lovers than even our parents.
5. Sexual activities are now part of our relationships calling it romance.
6. We want to be rich in life, meanwhile, we spend all our finances on the latest ipads, iphone, laptops, cameras, smartphones, etc, which in many cases we uses less than 30% of their functions.
7. We do not pay our tithes and offerings claiming we are students.
8. We say we are Christian men & women but dress like Hollywood stars and we call it fashion.
9. We love pleasures rather than God.
10. In Church you will see us with our hands lifted up singing slow songs which we call worship but on our phones in our pockets, you will see pics of naked and half naked women,hip hop, Antichrist, etc and we have a nice way of justifying it.
11. We are hardly convicted when we go to Church because our hearts have been hardened by the deceitfulness of sin and pride.
12. Humility has become old styles in this generation.
13. We dress half naked to church claiming we are civilised.
14. We have turned fornication into fun in fellowships and churches.
But God spoke of these times and warned us in 2 Timothy 3: “That in the last days men and women will be lovers of themselves,lovers of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents, unthankful,unholy,unloving,unforgiving,slanderers,without self-control,brutal, despisers of good,traitors,headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,having a form of godliness but denying its power.We need to change our ways, “it doesn’t matter today ” but by and by, it matters before the Great Judge. We have no excuse on judgement day. “A stitch in time saves nine.