How to do Tite(placing before the lord)
Tite is simply being placed before the lord so his divine touch can be manifested
You have come into the place of God but you have to be placed properly before him so as not to be displaced in receiving his blessings.
Tite is seen in Genesis 28: 11-18
And Jacob awaked out of his sleep and he said, surely the lord is in this place and I knew it not.
During service and the house of God in Celestial fold, angels are working, descending, ascending and blessing others and they work with placing.
They know where you are and will come there to locate you.
They bless the water, the fruits and also illuminate your path with divine revelation
And he dreamed and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached the heaven and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
Halleluyah Ayo wa nbo
Awon angeli torun nbo
Lati mu ibukun wa fun wa, kayo wa le bawa dopin
How to do Tite;
* Lie down straight with your head directly to the altar, your arms closing in on your chest, your eyes shut and zero distraction
* it is allowed for you to sleep so as to receive divine revelation from God and if you do not sleep, meditate and pray.
* Do not let any distraction or disturbance while doing Tite,
* The most important thing is letting your heart connect with God at that moment even if its just for 10 minutes probably you have where to go
* You must also wait to be cleansed with the altar cloth as it has a true meaning of dusting off irrelevant spiritually from ones life
What not to do;
*Talking and disturbing when Tite is on. Once you are done, you are free to go out
*Receiving calls while doing Tite
* Making noise or distracting attention of others
A woman from CCC Christcastle Parish, Sabo Yaba, gave a testimony about Tite
She said while the Tite was being done, others left hurriedly, but something prompted her to wait and she dozed off and fell into a revelation where she saw an angel shining gloriously with shiny items at hand;
He said, this are the blessings that members ought to receive in his hands but they have hurriedly left and are distracted away from receiving them.
Tite is spiritual and should not be taken lightly.
During the time of tite, alot of things is happening in the spiritual realm, the heavenly angels are working during that moment one lies down
Being in a rush or in a haste can make one miss out or lose out on the spiritual blessings and manifestations during that period
By Brother Tola Adele