AREAS WE GET IT WRONG IN PROPHECIES AND MARITAL CHOICE By Dr. Kunle Hamilton
Most times when people go to prophets to enquire about marriage or whom to marry, they get it all wrong in the following.
1. 90% of people act on the prophecy than the actual word of God.
2. A prophet could be bribed to lie or collaborate in deceit to derail the destiny and marriage of the people
3. When you have intercourse with someone and you go to the prophet, he sees that person as your compatibility due to sex you had.
4. Prophets do not have the right to choose spouse for anyone in marriage
Most cases where a prophet picked often end up crashing.
5. A prophet could be determined to get down or lay with you or develop interest in you.
6. Prophecy could be misinterpreted.
The lifestyle of a prophet can color his interpretation of his message.
7. We do not seek personal revelation and confirmation from God himself after hearing from the prophet.
8. We do not take prophecy to prayer.
9. We try to substitute the word of the prophet for God’s will
e.g the prophet says go ahead and marry another wife. He goes ahead thinking it’s God will without finding out
10. We do not wait on God to confirm his word of prophecy unto us.