Why Many Shepherds die untimely and suddenly in Celestial fold
The rate at which shepherds die in Celestial fold is quite alarming but also signalling and the reasons are often serious;
1. Adultery and Defilement ; Several shepherds are involved in despicable and terrible acts of adultery that has profaned the sanctity and nobility of their calling.
Shepherds are the largest propitiator of adultery with records of snatching parishioner wives, defiling young girls in the church, affairs with female workers, for promotion and favor.
Shepherds dont have control of their urge and manhood and this leads them to graveyard
All the best and beautiful ladies in the church shine in the shepherd’s eye as he plans how to lure them to bed
They scheme how to marry another wife.
Their love of polygamy is a lead to their death
2. Hypocrites ; A large number of shepherds are now hypocrites, they preach what they dont practice
What they warn others of, is what they are often caught doing
A Shepherd would preach that no one should take alcohol but you would find that same shepherd secretly at a beer joint.
He would preach against adultery but be found at the helm of it
3. Untruthfulness ; there are shepherds that embezzle and swindle church funds for their own personal interests and gains
They are untruthful in the office they stand.
Some shepherds scam and fraud their members
4. Illicit Acts at Holy grounds ; The acts of shepherds at imeko is termed terrible.
There are shepherds that drink, smoke and even take prostitutes, and young girls to hotels during convocation at imeko.
The motives of many shepherds at the imeko ground is not for prayer but for illicit acts, ungodly purposes
5. Association with the world ; Many shepherds are now members of the world, dark cults and society with evil covenants and usage of fetish powers to ensure the church growth, and to perform works
The high rate of diabolic shepherds is alarming, some it is obvious at their burial, some with the works of their hand
6. Under a curse ; Some many shepherds are under a curse and have invoked the wrath, and burning coals of fire upon their head with their acts.
Many times the fires in decrees by men of God, hit them and strikes them down dead.
7. The Chase of Women, Position, Cars ;
The pursuit of things of the world has lead many shepherds to early grave when they ought to live twice longer.
acquisition of expensive jeep and cars for showoff, the love of position and ranks had made them lose their life.
90% of shepherds today are extremely polygamous or adulterous.
Your Shepherd could be having an affair with a sister in your church in the cover
The ruins and spoils of many shepherds are uncountable and God is watching them
8. Health ; Many shepherds are not concerned about their health, and hence are overstressed, overworked and this affects their lifespan.
They pay less attention to their health.
They hardly go for checkup except when the situation is severe and worse.
9. Break the covenant of God ; many shepherds are the biggest breakers of the statute of God.
They have betrayed their allegiance to serve God and sold themselves to the devil for the pleasures of the world.
10. Uncorrectable ; the average Shepherd in Celestial feels he can never be wrong or cannot be corrected when he errs or does something wrong.
He tells you his judgement is not in anyone’s hand but in God’s hand and this is why the judgement of God strikes them like that of the house of Eli.
Shepherds are most stubborn and unrepentant set of humans on earth, even the average brother is better than them with the fear of God and conscience in his heart
The fear of God is far from them
11. Ruins and spoils: Shepherds stands on a high score as a major cause of family separation, divorce and sorrow in the church today.
They have made many to shed tears and call upon God with their acts of callousness
They are a major reason why some parishioners refuse to worship in the church again with their detestable acts
A Shepherd would impregnate a girl and take her for abortion.
A shepherd would take a mother of children from her family and husband and would be having an affair with her
The wrath of God is seriously on the shepherds because they have derailed from God and this is why he strikes them with death.
This and many more constitute why they die untimely and suddenly
By Tola Adele